It can be really difficult to stay focused and stay in track in this crazy world we live in.
Finding a mentor can work wonders if you are 100% committed to your goals.
What can the right mentor help you do?
• They will help you make the right goals on a weekly basis.
• They will push you to and keep you on track with each project you set out.
• They will keep you motivated; they will remind you that you have the skills to do it, boost your up, and keep your spirits up.
• They will be able to pass on their professional know how.
• They will help you work through the difficult times and explain concepts you haven’t fully grasped yet.
• They will give you honest feedback to ensure you reach your goals.
Your riding instructor is a great mentor.
However if you don’t have that available to you here are some tips to help you find the right one for you.
• Find someone you want to be like.
• Study the person.
• Make the ‘ask’
• Commit to the process.
Have you set yourself goals this week?
Happy Riding Everyone! 😊🐎❤️